The signed study - in the doc / docx / rtf format file - should be accompanied by:
I. In the file containing the paper:
1. Next to the name and surname of the Author:
- information about the academic degree / title,
- affiliation (no abbreviations),
- e-mail address (published together with the study),
- ORCID number.
2. Under the title:
- abstract in the language of the text (up to 800 characters),
- key concepts in the language of the text.
3. At the end of the study:
- title in a language other than the language of the text (i.e. for texts in Polish - title in English; for texts in English - title in Polish),
- abstract in a language other than the language of the text (up to 800 characters),
- key words in a language other than the language of the text,
- bibliography (according to the template provided in the “Editing rules” tab),
- telephone number (for internal use only)
- other information relevant to the Author.
II. A separate file in pdf / jpg format with a signed consent to the processing of personal data.
III. An anonymized file with an anonymized paper in doc / docx format (for review purposes).