1. Article are to be prepared in the doc / docx / rtf format.
2. Articles should be up to 20 pages long, case comments - 5 to 10 pages, reviews - up to 6 pages (assuming that one page amounts to 1800 characters); abstracts should be up to 800 characters long.
3. Abstracts should contain the following information:
- the research purpose,
- the research results (how has a research objective been achieved?); addressees of the study (e.g. economists, legislators, lawyers specializing in restructuring law),
- the research fields that the submitted study opens up as well as an explanation which issues require a further examination in the future.